Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Close to My Heart and Stampin' Up--Enjoy the Ride

As some of you may know Close To My Heart is closing. They have worked hard with Stampin' Up to 

make sure their Makers have a place to call home.  That journey begins tomorrow for me.  I have been a Close To My Heart Maker for the last 20yrs and now I am making the journey to Stampin' Up.

The first of many products that will be  a combination of Stampin' Up and Close To My Heart comes out tomorrow.  The supplies are very limited and won't last long.  They will only be available to previous CTMH customers and makers.  

Checkout  Enjoy the Ride paper and kits below









These products will be available May 1ast at 1AM central time.   Supplies are limited and only available while supplies last.
My website will be live on May 1st.
https://roxiegreen.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping in 
Roxie



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails