Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 2011 SOTM Find Your Style/Wings

Well I would say I am on the mend, but after sleeping through a few snow  days and thinking I was better I am realizing my Immune system doesn't want to work correctly.  Didn't realize it had been that long since I last posted.  I will try and post more often.  My Mojo is trying to get back in the saddle again. Love the new stamps and papers in the New Idea Book.  If you haven't put your order in for one Now is the time


Find Your Style is the January Stamp of the Month


I loved the bird.  It is stamped in Vineyard berry and then sponged with Juniper.


The paper used is from Wings Level 2 paper packet




I love the colors used in the Wings kit.  The bird is popped up and the saying is from the upcoming  February SOTM D1453 Friendship.


 
Thanks for stopping in. I will have more to post at the end of the week. I promise.  I am getting back in the saddle and creating at least 3 nights a week.  Wish me luck as I have a family now, and I so understand the tired mom now.

Keep scrappin and stampin
Roxie 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails