Search This Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2024

Spotlight on Nature by Stampin' Up

 Spotlight on Nature has become one of my  new favorite stamps and dies.  I love the art feel to the stamp set. The dies that go with it are very cool circles. Petunia Pop and Summer Splash are also my new favorite colors.

Below are some cards I have been making using all the products mentioned above.

The card below is my take on a simple card-- I uses ink, paper, stamps, and markers.

The hello is from Irresistible Blooms Stamp Set 

The Card above is also a simple card  that uses just stamps, ink, paper, markers, and very small strips of DSP from Unbounded Beauty Paper


The stamp set can be purchased on its own

Don't like the stamp set, but want the dies-- Not a problem-- the dies can be purchased separate.


Thanks for stopping in
Check back Monday to see more cards I have created.
Roxie


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails