Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Need Some Creative Motivation

Hello
I have not been a good poster lately.
School will be out tomorrow and after that I plan on setting 2 hours a day minimum to play and create. I have had a creative block for awhile. Hope to find some creative juices flowing to the top soon. I am still in pain, but the pain will stop this summer. I meet with the surgeon on June 4th and we will set up a date to remove the dreaded gallbladder. I will be teaching summer school the last two weeks of June, so I am hoping he can do the surgery the 2nd week and then I will have a wonderful summer. I will be posting new artwork this weekend I promise.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hang in there, I hope they get to the bottom of the problems and get the damn gallbladder out so you can feel better.
Keep on finding your happy place.
Love ya
Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails