Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy



Wow


I didn't realize how long it has been since I last posted. I have overdid it with the surgery recovery and had to take it easy.

Last week was very busy. I had Professional Development( Summer School for Teachers) and my family was up helping me build a deck. When the doctor said regular activity I am not sure he meant building a deck. I have been very sore the last few days.



Here is a picture of some of my family and the finished deck. I had a brain malfuntion and forgot to take pictures while we were building. It was tough, I was gone in the mornings and when I got home I got right to work.






It was a very busy week. At the end of each day everyone was ready to sleep. My nieces and nephew came up with my parents. The following are some pictures I got of everyone in the evening. The kids were exhausted, but didn't sleep well in a new place.





Thanks for looking


1 comment:

Karen said...

Hey the deck looks great, and it's done, good for you.
Have fun at convention

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails