Search This Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Off to Convention



I have been busy getting ready for convention. I also took time out for my dad's 66th birthday. I went home on Thursday and drove back on Friday. Pictured is my dad, niece, and nephew. They have been with Mom and Dad all month. There are 3 all together. The3 yr old was sleeping.







Close To My Heart's Consultant Convention will be Wednesday - Saturday. I am going down a few days early to play. Not sure what I will do tomorrow afternoon after I get there, but on Tuesday I am meeting up with some other consultants to play. Maybe I will be my picture with a character!!!





Here are some cards that I made for swapping. I hope you like. Will probably not be posting again until after my return.









All supplies are Close To My Heart.

Thanks for looking

Roxie

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hope you had fun at your convention!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails