Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

All About Me Journal



This is a journal that I put together for a class I am teaching on the 13th of March. Some of my customers liked one similiar to it on page 11 of the current CTMH Idea Book. So I put something together that would work with what I have and the price range they were looking for.


.
The journal has lots of things going for it. The cover has a sheet protector on it, so keeping the decorative cover clean is a breeze. You don't need any Mod Podge for this cover.
Here you can see a close view of the tabs. My journal is going to have an address book in it, family birthdays, anniversary dates, and a section that I can use to jot down ideas.
The paper used is Veranda
Stamp set is D1401 Authentic
Ribbon is Creme Brulee
Ink is Cocoa




Thanks for stopping by
Roxie
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roxie, I absolutely Love, Love, Love your journal. Is this a Close to My Heart journal? I would love to try to make one. What a Great Idea!!!!

Roxie said...

Yes it is a Close to My Heart Item.

Erin said...

Very cute! I am obsessed with journal spots lately! Hope your class goes well. Miss ya, hope we can get together soon otherwise I guess CKC here we come!

Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

wow scrapping and stamping is a whole new world for me that ihaven't dove into yet but one day hope too!! i love how you list what items you used..how helpful!! so many lovely creations you've made!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails