Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Basket & Card based on CPS 160

This a a cute and easy basket. I found the instructions online, but can't find them to give credit.

printed paper 4 3/4 X 7 3/4

score 1 1/2 inches on all sides

Cut on tabs the long sides and then fold and glue.

Decorate how ever you want.

Handle is 1 inch by 11 inches. I used brads to attach the handle.


The stamp set in the close up is from Holiday Hoopla

Isn't this bunny the cutest. It is from the stamp set Bunny Love
I colored the bunny with my Copic Markers.
The papers are retired CTMH paper
The saying is from the March Stamp of the Month.

The card layout is based on CPS 160.
WOW the weather is wonderful here in Missouri. Looking forward to a great Easter. My hope is that you all have a wonderful Easter.
Thanks for stopping by
Roxie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails