Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Flower Pot & Blog Awards



I haven't been a very good blogger lately. Summer School has started and I have watched my Mojo slip away. My craft room is a mess and I know it needs organized, but I look at it and think why can't I afford a maid? Anyone out there feel that way. I need motivation from all sides.

My Friend Jenn at Mueller Time got the award from our wonderful Scattered Hearts Leader Tina Sutton

I am not sure I am worthy, but Jenn has passed it on to me. This will make me shape up and do a better job. So now I am passing it on to fellow paper craft artists.
The rules are
1) Accept the award, and post a link on your blog with the person name and blog who granted the award.
2) Pass the award to 10 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Contact the choosen 10 to pass this along.
My ten are:
1. Karen Hays at This is My Life
2. Jacklyn-Jessa My Cluster of Cards
3. Vicki at Stamped Smiles
4. Laurel at Laurel's Place
6. Melissa at Fancy Melissa
7. Aaron at Booth 32
10. Peggy and Peg's Corner


So now on to the Art work.........

I have been seeing cards like this all spring and now into the summer. Finally decided to give it a try. Found the instructions on SCS.







All Products CTMH.
Always find your Happy place
Roxie


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Aw, thank you! Right back at you!

Melissa Laverty said...

Roxie. love your artwork! And thank you for my blog award! I really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! You did such a beautiful job with your flower pot card!! So glad you tried one out!! :) And thank you so much for thinking of me for an award!! I'm very honored to know you!! :) HUGS

Jan Hennings said...

Hi Roxie!
Jan from Papercraftpleasures here and I wanted to say thanks for hopping over to my blog and becoming a follower. Your blog is great and YES you do deserve the award :)
I just got my craft room cleaned and a little more organized this morning (I only did it because I had a customer coming to look at paper :)

Jena said...

Thanks so much! I'm glad you found my blog so I could find yours ;-) Love the card, too - TFS!

Karen said...

Wow, thanks for thinking of me. I am so not worthy. Miss you, feel so disconnected and depressed not being crafty lately. Maybe this is the kick in the butt I need.
As always love your stuff. We so need to get together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails