Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tickled Pink #2 Let me Count the Ways

This layout is all about the many faces of MaKayla. It has the birth announcement and pictures that were taken the first month of her life. It isn't finished yet. I have to actually count the ways, but I don't like my handwriting and don't want it to be on a computer either. I am going get my mom to write on it. Her handwriting is very pretty.


Below is a close up of the first page. My sister made the announcement at Walmart and I think it goes great with this kit. I will have a list of things about the pictures on the other page when it is finished. I really like the flowers on this page. They layers are really cool.

This page shows Makayla at many stages of her life. She is a red head and has a temper, so that was important to include. I think every mood is important. 2nd picture, 1st column was taken on day one of her life. Now that I think about it I may move it so that it is on the top of the page.

Thanks for looking. I have one more layout using the Tickled Pink paper from CTMH that I will be posting tomorrow.
Always find your happy place
Roxie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails