Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2009

I've Been Tagged

I've now been tagged by my bloggin' friend Vicki at Stamped Smiles with 4 questions to answer and 4 people to pass this along to!!

So here we go...............

1. 4 things I look forward to:
1. Chocolate
2. stamping
3. spending time with my family
4. riding my horse

2. 4 things I did yesterday:
1. Laundry
2. cleaned
3. stamped
4. couch time

3. 4 things I wish I could do:
1. take a vacation
2. Be more motivated
3. See my family more
4. support myself with stamping and scrapbooking & quit my full time job

4. 4 shows I have watched:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. NCSI
3. HGTV
4. Bones

Now comes my nominations of 4 people:
Tina
Jenn
Barb
Tami

Thanks for stopping in.

Always find you Happy Place.

Roxie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TEE!! Looks like we have a few things in common here!! ;) Thanks for playing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails