Search This Blog

Friday, June 5, 2009

Tickled Pink Layout #3

This layout I made with the scraps from the Tickled Pink Kit. I added 2 white pieces for the bases and 1/2 a sheet of textured pink. I stamped and cut out the flowers using some white paper out of my scrap drawer.

I don't take good photo's, but the baby sure looks cute. In the page below I also stamped on some chipboard flowers. The less I had the cut out the happier I was.


In the layout below the large picture was taken by my cousin Robert. He is playing with the Idea of becoming a photographer when he grows up ( he is 48 and still hasn't grown up). On this layout I mixed some of the colors when I stamped the flowers.
My mom and dad are so happy to be Grandparents again. Everyone had to get pictures with the new baby. This was Makayla's first visit to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
This conludes my Tickled Pink pages. I am out of the kit. I really like the papers. I still have the stamp set which I am in the process of making some cards with right now. Maybe I will post those tomorrow.
Thanks for looking
Always find your happy place
Roxie
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! More GORGEOUS layouts Roxie!! I just adore these flowers and your layouts rock!! What sweet pictures...who wouldn't be tickled pink with that?!! :) HUGS

jendan02 said...

Hey I left you a blog award go to mine and check it out. Copy it to yours and then pass it along.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails