Search This Blog

Friday, October 3, 2008

Bad Blogger

I have been such a bad blogger. I had no idea it had been sooooo long since I blogged. I have been working on my Christmas Cards and hopefully this weekend I will get some ready to post. The last few weeks of work have been very busy and I am not able to get enough sleep. As I type it is way past my bedtime, but I fell asleep watching the VP Debate. I just can get excited about politics. I try to pay attention, but always fail. So now I am at my computer when I should be snoozing. If you are a card maker and looking for some ideas check out Janette Lynton's(founder of Close To MY Heart)blog http://www.jeanettelynton.com/2008/09/original-for-you.html she has a new card pattern to try out.
Well I am off to sleep.

Always find your happy place


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails