Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cuttlebug and CPS #87


Well I have been sorta busy. This week I had Scrapbook club Monday night at School 6-8:30 pm and Parent Teacher conferences this week Wednesday and Thursday night until 7:30. It makes for long days and a long week. I have also had a lot of grading to do, so that takes the rest of the evening and Tuesday evening I stayed after to try and get caught up. I only have one class left and I am caught up!!--at least until next week.

Saw the new Challenge at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/2008/10/cuttlebug-challenge-4.html and decided to play. I also wanted to play with the CPS #87 sketch challenge


For this card I used the Cuttlebug Embossing Folder -Heart Block and Stylized Flowers, Fiskars border threading water punch, paper from More To Adore Level 1 Kit , flowers from Just Blooms Big Pinks, Love you from D1309 December SOM: Heart Throb, Clear Sparkles, and Ribbon Rounds-Chocolate by Close To My Heart.

Thanks for looking

Always find your happy place.

Roxie


1 comment:

Charity Hassel said...

pretty take on the cps sketch! very romantic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails