Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day Cards

I wanted to share some Valentines Day Cards that I made to send to my family. The card below is for my Niece's Alexis & Lynsey. They loves Hanna Montana, therefore Guitars are the way to go.

The guitar is pop-dotted and the border is from a Martha Stewart Border Punch.



This card was for my mom and dad. The paper used comes from CTMH paper X7106b Unforgettable. I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the Chocolate paper. The Heart with wings comes from the CtMH stamp set D1346 You Rock and the Love you comes from the December Stamp of the month D1309 Heart Throb. The frame behind the heart is from D1299 Thoughtful Seasons


This card uses the same stamps as the cards above. The flying heart is stamped using the kissing technique and then it is licquid glassed. It doesn't show up in the picture bery well.Thanks for looking

Always find your happy place.

Roxie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails