Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

B-Day Card/ CPS Sketch 133





This is a card for a class I am will be teaching on Thursday. The layout Idea is from CPS.




I really like this Jingle Christmas paper and wanted to use it for a different purpose. I used my Creative memories wavy cutter to trim the paper to get the curved edge. The sentiment is from Delight in Everyday Stamp set, and I used Spellbinders nestabilities Labels Nine.


I tried to show the different levels of the card. Don't really like the picture, but I am not sure how to take this kind of picture. Anybody have any good ideas on how to do this?

I think the card turned out cute, but simple. A perfect combination.

Thanks for looking

Always find your happy place

Roxie

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable Roxie!! Love the papers!! ;) HUGS

Sue Lelli said...

GREAT paper. It was perfect for your card. Love the nestabilities labels!

Pamela said...

Fun card! I love it!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Wonderful dimension on your card. Way to rock the cps challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails