Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

Cookie Exchange Recipe Card-Jingle



I had a cookie exchange last weekend. Met with my scrapbook girls. We created recipe cards that will fit in CTMH My Creations Display Album. mine isn't decorated yet and I didn't get a picture of my friends.

The first card is a pocket card. My recipe was too large to fit so I created a pocket for it o fit in.

The recipe card has some decoration on it. The stamp is from Holiday Hoopla and the ink colors are Juniper and Tulip



This recipe card uses the stamp set Chillin from CTMH, Jingle Collection, white ribbon, and CTMH new Twinkle Brads

Thanks for looking
Always Find Your Happy Place
Roxie


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Roxie!! Hope you're doing well!! :) What a really adorable project you have going on here!! I love those yummy papers and that little bear is just adorable!! TFS! HUGS!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails