Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2019

Something Fierce Scrapbook pages

Close To MY Heart had a great event for consultants in December. We got our hands on new product, got to see the book early and also go product and instructions to create cards and some scrapbook pages.  In this post I am sharing the pages I created with this event.  I wasn't able to attend the regular event and did a virtual event instead.  Loved it.  I hope you like the pages I am sharing.



They all use the Something Fierce Scrapbook Packet and the Coordinating Papers that I showed in the previous post as well as X7240C Something Fierce Complements

product image

Thanks for Stopping by. I will have more for you to see on Sunday. I have some more cards to show you and I am prepping for a Club that meets on Saturday.  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails