Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2022

Cardstock Carnival

 

Close To My Heart is Having  a Cardstock Carnival This Month
Check out this cute card I made using all different values of Green Cardstock.

I used Z4425 Pretty Little Pony Stamp & Thin cuts for the card as well
The ponies are colored using TriBlend markers that can be found on my website
I created my clouds in the background with a stencil I made and Carolina ink
The hills of grass were cut with an old Cricut cartridge( yes my Cricut is older and still uses cartridges)
The hills are inked with a blending brush and Avocado Ink

I love ponies and horses so this was a perfect stamp for me.  It can be used for cardmaking and scrapbooking.




Thanks for stopping  by.  Be sure to check out all the Cardstock specials this month

Have a great Day!
Roxie


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails