Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Bear Hugs and Deer Wishes

 I love any stamps that have animals in it.  This stamp is so cute.  I made many cards with it and wanted to share them. Each card is a little different and uses all Close To My Heart products. 

Z3686 Stitched Fancy Bracket Thin Cuts 



This card also has an embossing folder for the  Z7085 snowflakes and a stencil used to color them

I created a mountain stencil using paper and sponged the sky 
and background.

This card uses a die that I mentioned in the previous post.
I also created my own stencil using paper and scissors
to sponge the background with.  The fox is raised on foam tape.


Z7111 comes with thin cuts that make it easy to cut out the shapes.  No 
Fussy cutting necessary.

Thank you for stopping in.  I am trying to post cards at least twice a month. 

Roxie



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails