Search This Blog

Monday, December 8, 2008

New Car Mercury Mariner


I finally got a new car. It was just what I wanted. My friend Jane went Car shopping with me. We drove lots of different cars, before I found one that made me smile. It was weird, none of the other cars I drove made me happy. When I was finished test-driving this car I knew it was the one. I was happy and ready for the dealership to make me an offer that I couldn't refuse. After what seemed like hours( and it did take some time) I got the offer Iwanted and said SOLD. I took it home to show my parents and they agreed that I did a good job. I love my new car and would recommend it to anyone.

Always find you Happy Place!!!
Roxie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jendan02 said...

Wow it is very pretty. Congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails