Search This Blog

Monday, December 22, 2008

More Christmas Cards




As many of you know I am always running late. It never occurred to me that Christmas was right around the corner. So I have been busy making Christmas cards wrapping gifts, purchasing last minute gifts and realized I hadn't mailed out all of my cards. I mailed out some last week, yesterday, and missed the mail today by about 1/2 hour. My last batch will go out tomorrow. Some will get an after Christmas card.




This card used Holiday Block Stamp set, and Evensong paper. This card works for the

Card-a -licious challeng #8





This card uses Aspen paper, Just Chillin Stamps, December Word Puzzle, and Martha Stewart border punch





I recently gave in and got a Cricut. The words Happy Holiday are made using the cricut, everything else is CTMH.





I think this is one of my favorite cards. I love the border punch from Martha Stewart and the Just Chillin Stamp set is sooo cute.

The card above uses Just Chillin and Aspen paper pack. Below is a close up. The glitter doesn't show very well, but I like it.

Thanks for looking

Always find your happy place!

Roxie

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

SARAH said...

Great cards!

jendan02 said...

Congrats on the cricut purchase..did you get the big dawg or the personal one? Dan got me a camera..Nikon 10.1 megapixels 18x zoom.. got to run..ttyl.

danni reid. said...

these cards are FABULOUS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails