Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Welcome New Year
2009 started great. I went horse back riding today with some friends. It was cold, but worked out well. I hopefully will post a picture or 2 tomorrow morning before heading to my parents house for our Family Christmas. We have a lot of different work schedules that have to be worked around.

With the New Year comes resolutions. For me the last year has been a year of ups and downs. As some of you know I struggle with some health issue.

Goal #1 is to get healthy this year and spend less time as a couch potato. Today was a great start. We left the barn around 9: 30 . We rode at Indian Creek, Mo It was a wonderful day. The sun was out and there was a good breeze( Ha Ha ) BURRRR!! but it got warmer and ended up being a great day. Thank you to the inventor of Coveralls, thinslate, and anything else used on cold days.

Goal #2 is to be better at my jobs. Creativity and patience as I am a cardmaker and teacher.

Well what are your goals for the new year?

Always find your happy place
Roxie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails