Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2009

PCP Sketch Challenge Sk011009/Thats Amore-Simply Snapshots



I have been playing with some new products from CTMH and came up with this card. It uses D1344 Ms. Gardner, X8533 Thats Amore Simply Snapshots, X1407 Journaling Spots- Love Always, Blush Ric-Rac Ribbon, Z1136 White Daisy Collection Accents . I saw on Hands, Head and Heart there was a challenge posted on Paper Planet
They posted a sketch today and I think my card looks alot like that sketch turned on its side.


Close ups show detail . The Thanks(From Ms Gardner stamp set) is stamped on a Love Always Tag. The little lady's background comes from the 9X9 Simply Snapshots Thats Amore paper. I challenged myself to see what all I could do with this paper. Come back through the week for more ideas .Posted by Picasa
Thanks for looking.
Always find your happy place.
Roxie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails