Search This Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cards: For You and Miss You

I got this card from Dawnette Wiskur ina swap. It is a perfect for Areen. She likes pink. I had it on her bed when she got here with some goodies. Dawnette used CTMH paper, stickers, and Buttons, I am not sure where the ribbon is from. Paper and stickers are from Boom-Di-Ada kit

This card is Areen's first card. She was very interested in my craft room. I have things on display and she thought I had bought all of them. I told her that I made them and she asked if she could learn how. She is currently working on her first scrapbook. Not bad for only being here a week and she already has the bug.
Supplies:
Paper and hemp are CTMH. Lion Stamp is by Melanie Muenchinger. She designs for Gina K designs . The miss you is from Clear Dollar Stamps
Thanks for looking
Always find your happy place
Roxie
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really adorable Roxie!! :) What fun creations!! TFS! HUGS

Melanie said...

aww tell her I like it!! thanks for using my stamsp and wlecome to this wonderful craft, Areen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails