Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

January STOM


I am having an Open House on Thursday 1/14 to introduce alot of the new Close To My Heart Products. Anyone is welcome. Just leavea comment to RSVP. Get a free goody for RSVP.
It will be at my house. Need directions put that in the comment line with your email and I will send them to you ASAP. Hope to have a great turn out--- It was originally scheduled for last Thursday, but due to inclement weather I had to reschedule.
D1406 True Friends- Stamp of the Month-- only available through January 31st, 2010

This is a crad that I made using the January Stamp of the Month -- True Friends.
I also used some new paper -- TopStitch.
I used my paper trimmer to dry emboss and then sand the ridges on the Vineyard Berry paper.
I also used our texture tools to add a light color to the inside of the frame.
The top of the tag has a photo hanger on it. I like the extra the chocolate ribbon adds.

Below is the card we will be making at my Open House. It is fun and simple, but I think it makes a statement.


All Products are Close to My Heart.
Thanks for looking. Hope to see you tomorrow evening soemtime between 5:30-7:30.
My House- St. Clair Mo
Roxie



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails