Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

UnForgettable Level I Card Class

Unforgettable Level I Paper Pack
I have been working on a card class that uses this scrapbooking kit to make around 20 cards. Below is what I have so far.
I have also used stamps to add to the cards. The kit comes with 4 pre-printed pages that are cute to 11X12. Then the paper is cut into 4 X5 1/2 pieces for the large background of the cards.
If you don't have paper to use for card bases you can create 12 cards from the kit.
Below is a close up of one of the cards. This card uses the February stamp of the month D1407 Piece of Cake. That stamp set is all about birthday cakes.


Come back through the week and see close ups of more of the cards.
All products are Close To My Heart.
Let me know think. what you
Thanks for lookin
Roxie


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Doreen said...

I totally love your card workshop! What a GREAT idea to use a Level I kit to make cards! :-)

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

I love your cards. They are beautiful. You are an awesome artist!!!!

Unknown said...

Roxy, your cards are very cute. I love the way you used other stamp sets with the paper pack.

chas-g said...

Very cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails