Search This Blog

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter/New Niece/ & Bugawumps


Been gone all weekend for Easter. I hope Everyone had a great Easter. I got to see my New Niece for the first time. She is soooo cute. She is just over a month old and does the normal baby thing. Eats, sleeps, cries, and gives Aunt Roxie a stinky present. Well at least it didn't run out of the diaper!!! This picture makes me think --What is MaKayla planning on doing?? Doesn't she look like she is up to something?


Today I got home and worked on a book at Shutterfly for my niece and then needed a little actual hands on creativity. So I still haven't got anything acomplished with the stamp of the month, but I did go to the stamp store before the weekend and loved this stamp. It is from Bugawumps and is so cute. The technique in the background is from Technique Junkies. It is called Bingo Blast. I used Radient Rain Paint dobbers to create the splash affects. The paper is from Paper Temptress. They are so pretty. Not sure if the Iridescents wil show up on the picture. They are always running a great special, so be sure to check them out.

Thanks for looking

Always find your happy place

Roxie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails