Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

Scrapbook Page

I did a CTMH Hostess party last night and they wanted to make a scrapbook layout that they could use for camping, fishing, or boys. I thought the Its a Guy Thing paper was perfect for that. I don't camp, so I didn't have any pictures, but I think these pictures work with the layout. I looked in Reflections to decide on the layout format. I used stamp sets D1201 Frame of Mind and C1279 Roughin' It. It still needs a title, not sure what to do with that.
These pictures were taken a few years ago when I was moving to my house I am currently in. The little girl is Addy and her mom is a good friend. She was trying to keep busy while we packed up my house. I am sort a pack rat and always have more stuff than I need. I am also good at packing, so there was lots of stuff packed into my little house.
So today I am off to a weekend retreat. I should have already been gone, but had lots to do before I could leave. Hope you like the layout. I hope to have lots more to post next week.
Always find your happy place
Roxie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! What a lovely page Roxie!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails