Search This Blog

Monday, October 5, 2009

Christmas Cards with Alphabet stickers

These cards are still from the Level 1 Jingle Scrapbook kit. All of our kits come with Alphabet stickers. I had to find a way to use them. I have one other card, but I haven't figures out how to finish it.

The card above actually says Winter wishes ( the winter is tiny). I tried to get a picture, but it kept coming out blurry. The tree has licquid glass, but it doesn't show up well on the picture.


So what do you think about the way I used some of the alphabet letters? I thought they turned out pretty good.
Thanks for stopping by
Roxie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patti J. said...

Very cute! Great job on your cards - you are going to have all of your holiday cards made before Halloween at this rate!!! I got my stamp set on Saturday - thank you SO much! It's the very first CTMH that I've ever owned! I'm so excited about winning it! Have a great night...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails