Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Envelope Treat bag

Saw this cute idea on my Upline Tina's blog. I used Holiday Hoopla stamp set again. I love this set. It is good for any holiday. The paper is from Twitterpated.

I used decorative scissors to cut the top.

It is a mini treat bag made from an envelope. So cool, easy, and cheap.

Click here to see directions.

This cute little bag uses Merry Monsters stamp set and Twitterpated paper. On this one I used decorative scissors for the top of the envelope as well as the handle. I took the scraps from the handle and glued them to the bottom of the bag. Isn't it just sooo cute. A great way to make lots of goody bags.
Thanks Tina for putting this on your blog. I have heard of it, but havn't tried it before.
Thanks for looking
Always Find your Happy Place
Roxie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails