Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2009

Merry Monsters

Had computer problems last week. My Foreign Exchange daughter downloaded a few viruses. They got caught,but I think there is still something floating around in the computer. If it gets any slower it will not be working at all. Need to get it to the computer guy. Anyway here are my halloween cards, if I get them finished.

My Halloween card this year uses Merry Monsters

This is such a cute stamp set from CTMH. The printed paper is from Michaels and I used Copics to color in the Orange Monster. The card layout is from last weeks CPS sketch 138 . I got it made, but with everything that was going on I didn't get anything posted.

Hope you like it. Now I need to get more finished and in the mail as soon as possible.
Have a great week
always find your happy place
Roxie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails