Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Easter box

I found this cute template at Mel Stampz. I thought it would make a cute Easter Treat box. It is decorated with X7108B Daydream Paper packet and I used the stamp set B1324 Bunny Love. The flower is from our local SBS and the bunny is colored with CTMH markers-(Bubblegum, Baby Pink, Twilight, and Key lime) I also used CTMH Buttercup watercolor pencil for the background of the egg. The flower is colored with Creme Brulee ink and a sponge.

I really thought it turned out cute. I printed the template out on white cardstock, scored, cut it out, and decorated it before folding. The hardest part was trying to figure out how to fold it.

Thanks for looking

Always find your happy place

Roxie

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet!! What a fun Easter Box!! :) TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails