Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2009

Mini Wallet Album/Butterfly Wings





Found this idea somewhere online. It is so cute. It holds up to 9 wallets. Really liked the butterflies, so I had to use them. I used D1341 Butterfly Wings, Amethyst, Sweet Leaf, Baby Pink, Heavenly Blue


Be sure to stamp the top flap with it closed. As you can see one of my butterflies is upside down because I didn't.
I love the saying " Love is like a Butterfly, It goes were it please and pleases where it goes" I think that is a great saying.



Yellow piece wrapped around it is 1 inch by 8 inches. I used a brad to close it and attach the butterfly


Here it is partially open

The top and bottom are open, but none of the flaps have been opened yet.


The flaps should open alternately.
The flaps are 2 3/4 by 71/2 and are scored in the middle.

The amythest is cut 4 by 11, It is scored at 1 3/4, 2, 5, & 8 inches. The whole project is really easy. Email me if you have questions. All supplies are Close To MY Heart.

maegrn@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking

Always find your happy place

Roxie

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable wallet creation!! These are so fun to make!! :) TFS!

Unknown said...

It was fun to visit your blog! Love the mini wallet and I'll have to make a few of these soon in between yard and garden work and babysitting! Blessings--Jane in Arnold

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails