Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2009

Calendar II

More of the Calendar for my Grandma-- Pictures were added at my Mom's house-- We have a picture printer there and it makes it easy to get up to date pictures.

April-- DayDream Paper --this layout is from a Swap( Thanks Paula) and I added to it to make it Easter.

May- This layout was designed by Jennifer Mueller. We made it at a get together at her downline Lisa's House. This will have a picture of me on it,but I am always behind the camera and not in front of it.

This Layout is for June.-Moon Doggie- The hard part is going to be getting pictures for June. My counsin Ausin goes on this month and he lives in Montana and isn't going to be home for Christmas.


Thanks for looking.
All Paper is Close to MY Heart.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails