Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

More Christmas Card

These are the cards I worked on last night. They are the same but different.
I used my Scor-pal to put the grooves in the white paper.
The colors are CTMH Twilight, Tulip, and Creme Brulee.
The images are from CTMH Stamp set Chillin. It is a cute stamp. I added Glitter to each image to make it have more interest.
I used colored pencils to color in the scarfs and skates.




The bottom image uses a stamp I purchased at the stamp store. I just love this stamp and I have a friend that will love this card. The stamp is by Inkadinkado.
Thanks for stopping in.
Christmas is right around the corner and it looks like a lot of rain for my part of Missouri. I am wishing for snow, but I don't think we are going to get any.

Roxie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails