Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Cards




Went to a Toys for Tots Crop this weekend and got some more Christmas Cards finished. Now I need to start getting them in the mail.



I tried a technique I saw on CTMH T.V.
You start with a solid image --- stamp it in Bamboo ink. Then you color it with inks or colored pencils to make it look hand drawn. It is different. I used ink and a watercolor pen, but I think I will try it again with pencils and see if I like it better that way. I also used a glue pen and glitter to accent it. The stamp set is Heartfelt Christmas.

This card uses the same stamp set, and I added Glitter to the snowflakes for a little more interest. I also used chocolate and cocoa ink on the reindeer to create a shadow image.
The card above and below uses the stamp set Santa's List
They are colored using watercolor pencils and watercolor pens.
I added Glitter, pearls, and a twinkle brad to the Christmas tree.



The paper is from the Creative Basics Jingle Collection.

Thanks for looking
Always Find Your Happy Place
Roxie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails